From humble beginnings, to one of the East Midlands most spoken about photographers...
- I'm Ted - a studio portrait photographer in Derby, and also a wedding photographer for referred clients.
- I've been married for over 22 years and have two amazing kids.
- I've rescued 4 dogs over the last 20 years, and the latest one is a bit of a tinker!
- I come from a small town on the east coast of England and have worked from the East Midlands since 1995.
- I have been a photographer most of my adult life, starting in the late 1980s and professionally since 2007.
My love and commitment to what I do, and how I do it, is rooted within deeply held values of hand craftsmanship, excellence, and creative expression. To work the way I do, where the photographic formation hinges on my every decision and movement, is incredibly fulfilling to me. Think of the tailors of Saville Row, London; the care and attention they offer to creating high-end perfectly fitting suits, not to mention the hard years they spend learning their craft....apply that same ethos of craftsmanship to photography, and that is what I am.
If you want to know more about me or my services, just reach out to me - message me
Where I am:
Dale Road, Spondon, Derby (precise address for booked clients only)
Nearest train station: Derby
Nearest M1 exit : J25 (the studio is literally 5 minutes from it!)
Parking: FREE parking for 3 cars
Nearest Airport: East Midlands Airport (30 minutes drive or less)